Compared to Others
Bending the CURVE?
- “All of Our World in Data*” is about Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems. Obtain and view SPECIFIC DATA of the United States of America (just add the USA to the chart by selecting it or scroll to find it in the growth figure).
- Find ALL DATA for the USA here, or you can directly go to specific data such as:
- JHU (Johns Hopkins University) with an interactive chart with the possibility to search by State. Showing data from the past but no future projections.
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) is the leading national public health institute of the United States, a federal agency. This links brings you directly to the actual cases in the USA and from within that page you can find more detailed information of all kind from their specifically created COVID-19 page. Their data is based on data from the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) and specifically the Division of Viral Diseases.
- IHME (The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) showing past data and projections assuming full social distancing and a range of probabilities.
- CNA (ChannelNewsAsia) with a static map that is constantly updated with current know data about current cases and known deaths.
- CNN with some nicely presented static data
- New York Times with some nice interactive maps and data, you will need to login with FB, google or other Social Media account.