Compared to Others
Bending the CURVE?
- “All of Our World in Data*” is about Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems. Obtain and view SPECIFIC DATA for SPAIN (just add SPAIN to the chart by selecting it or scroll to find it in the growth figure).
- GROWTH in COVID-19 deaths. Search for SPAIN and you can see the ranking (it shows how long it has taken for the number of deaths to double in each country for which they have data) | see a snapshot
- What is the case fatality rate of COVID-19 by AGE (snapshot), or by preexisting health conditions (snapshot) ?
- The “Ministerio de Sanidad, Consumo y Bienestar Social” (Ministry of Health) has a dedicated page for the Coronavirus (mostly in Spanish). Specific data can be found via this direct link.
- JHU (Johns Hopkins University) with an interactive chart with the possibility to search by country and by state or county. Showing data from the past but no future projections.