Compared to Others
Bending the CURVE?
- “All of Our World in Data*” is about Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems. Obtain and view SPECIFIC DATA of the NETHERLANDS (just add the NETHERLANDS to the chart by selecting it or scroll to find it in the growth figure).
- GROWTH in COVID-19 deaths. Search for the NETHERLANDS and you can see the ranking (it shows how long it has taken for the number of deaths to double in each country for which they have data) | see a snapshot
- What is the case fatality rate of COVID-19 by AGE (snapshot), or by preexisting health conditions (snapshot) ?
- RIVM (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu), the official Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment giving all data and health information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) for the Netherlands as well as the current information.
- CBS (Centraal Bureau voor de Statistiek) is the Dutch governmental institution that gathers statistical information about the Netherlands. I don’t know if the page this link is pointing to is updated though.
- JHU (Johns Hopkins University) with an interactive chart with the possibility to search by country and by state or county. Showing data from the past but no future projections.