Compared to Others
Bending the CURVE?
- “All of Our World in Data*” is about Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems. Obtain and view SPECIFIC DATA about GERMANY.
- GROWTH in COVID-19 deaths. Search for GERMANY and you can see the ranking (it shows how long it has taken for the number of deaths to double in each country for which they have data) | see a snapshot
- What is the case fatality rate of COVID-19 by AGE (snapshot), or by preexisting health conditions (snapshot) ?
- The official page of the Federal Ministry of Health of Germany
- RKI (The Robert Koch Institute) is a Federal Institute within the portfolio of the German Federal Ministry of Health. They have a similar chart as the JHU (Johns Hopkins University) is presenting, but the specifically for Germany, see here. For more general information about COVID-19 (also called Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in Germany) check this link.
- JHU (Johns Hopkins University) with an interactive chart with the possibility to search by country and by state or county. Showing data from the past but no future projections.
(*)Our World in Data is about Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems. This website shows very nice charts and graphics that are “playable” so that one can see how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has progressed and how it propagated over the world.